MoneyGap, CashLady, FlexCredit, KwikCash & CashLady.com are all trading name of Money Gap Limited (“We”). We are fully authorised by the FCA and entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 726151 and committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Money Gap Limited is also fully licenced by the Information Commissioners Office (Registration number Z1696368).
At Money Gap Limited we know how important your privacy is and do everything we can to ensure personal information we hold about you as a result of visiting any Money Gap Limited owned websites and submitting your personal details will be processed and handled with the accepted principles of good data handling and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Contained within this statement and set out below are details of the type of information that we at Money Gap Limited may hold about you as our customer. It also explains how we obtain and process any personal information we may hold and importantly how we protect your privacy.
THE DATA PROTECTION ACT
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Money Gap Limited and our registered office is 89 New Bond Street, London W1S 1DA. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales and our Company Registration Number is 06617413. Our data protection registration number is Z1696368.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in the application form on our site CashLady.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, live chat, online messenger services or otherwise. This includes information you provided when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, apply for a loan on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, make a complaint, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your:
- e-mail address and
- Mobile telephone number
- financial and bank account information
- details of income
- purpose of loan
- residential status
- details of outgoings
- employment details
We may also collect:
- A record of correspondence if you should contact us, together with your contact details and our responses;
- Information that you provide to our partners, brokers and affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us.
- We may also check that you appear on the electoral register, and whether telephone numbers provide are genuine.
- Your information may be submitted and verified by entities such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- The reason we collect this information will be explained further below. If you make an application on our system we will hold your data for a period of six years from the date of your most recent application, but we will not actively market products or services to you for any period longer than 12 months from the date of your application. Any personal information we store longer than 12 months would be for audit purposes only.
- Other information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and advertising networks, delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We only work with FCA licensed credit brokers and lenders who may send your application details to us, so that we may help try and find you a loan. In such cases, we will receive an application form from the credit broker or lender in question and we will treat your personal information in the same manner as if we collected this information ourselves.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We may also outsource the storage of our server to a third party company.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes. You can do this by clicking here or contacting us (or our associated companies) by post at our registered Office: Money Gap Limited, 14 Grays inn Road, London, WC1X 8HN
- We will endeavor to action your request with 48 hours (Monday – Friday) and you should stop receiving any marketing from us within 7 business days. (Please note: this request will not stop you receiving marketing offers from other companies. To prevent this you will need to contact each company individually.
- You may update your personal information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request to the postal or email address above. In most cases we will comply with your request and confirm to you when we have done so. However, on occasion we may not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of the decision and the reasons behind it. To protect your privacy and the security of your information, we reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity with respect to any such request or enquiry.
- You have the right to be informed – the right to be informed encompasses your obligation to provide ‘fair processing information’, typically through a privacy notice.
- You have the right of access – this includes; confirmation of your data being processed, access to your personal data and other supplementary information detailed in this privacy notice.
- You have the right to rectification – you, as an individual, have the right to have your personal data rectified and/ or updated if inaccurate.
- You have the right to be forgotten – as an individual you have the right to request deletion of your personal information at any time and for any reason.
- You have the right to restrict processing – individuals have a right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data. We may still store this information on our records unless you request deletion.
- You have the right to data portability – your right to data portability allows you as an individual to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- You have the right to object – you have the right to object to: processing based on legitimate interests or performance of a task in the public interest, direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for the purpose of scientific/ historical research & statistics.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or, in any such event that we are required to do so by law.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that is stored on the browser on your computer’s hard drive.
Google & Associated Service: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences
Other Third Party Advertisers: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ Essential site cookies